The 112 Brown Clay is a plastic clay for wheel and modeling. Granular manganese gives it a speckled surface. Cone 5 gives it the best color tone, but good results can also be found in oxidation or reduction.
Use a respirator when working with the dry form due to the manganese content.
Cone 4 to 6.. Image shown is fired to cone 6.
- The price listed is per pound.
- Clays can be combined for quantity discounts. See discount table below.
- Discounts must be manually entered when your order is processed.
- Standard clays are only available in 50-pound increments.
- Please select/type in the number of pounds in multiples of 50. For example: 50, 100, 150, and so forth.