Discover why many potters love these Hydra Bats!
- Absorb water from the base of the finished piece, eliminating the typical dry top/wet bottom that occurs with other non-permeable bats (i.e. formica and plastic).
- Because of the absorption, the pieces are set up nicely for trimming shortly after flipping.
- No flex or distortion while being handled.
- Drilled 10" on center to fit most bat pin systems.
- Made of 3/4" thick waterproof particle board.
Dimensions: Round 18" diameter x 3/4" thick
Also available in lighter 1/2" thick Hydra-Lite Bats (HB-L8, HB-L12, HB-L14).