NOTE: Product colors may differ from that of product image due to differences in viewing devices. The product image is property of Highwater Clays, Inc. Copying, sharing, and distribution of the images are not permitted. All rights reserved.
A mix of Veegum T and CMC, Veegum Cer is used in glazes as a suspending agent, viscosity stabilizer, and surface hardener for glazes, stains, and underglazes.
- Add 1.0% to 1.5% based on the dry weight formula.
- Disperse in water or add directly to dry mix.
One full bag is 50 pounds. Smaller quantities available.
Click on Quantity Discounts for full-bag and quantity discounts.
- We reserve the right to change pricing without notice due to current market conditions.
- The price listed is the maximum per pound price.
- Discounts not shown at Checkout. Our staff will enter the discounts after receiving your order and before billing.
- Please select or type in the number of pounds you would like to order.