Cobalt Oxide is used as a glaze and slip colorant and brushing oxide decoration. It produces consistently strong blue tones in small amounts. Because of its intense coloring power and larger particle size, it can cause a speckled effect.
TOXIC! Use with Caution!
One full bag is 55 pounds.
Sold in full- and half-pound increments. Click on link for Quantity Discounts.
- We reserve the right to change pricing without notice due to current market conditions.
- The price listed is the maximum per pound price.
- Discounts not shown at Checkout. Our staff will enter the discounts after receiving your order and before billing.
- Please select or type in the number of pounds you would like to order.
Ordering Half Pound(s)?
- Add any quantity of this item to your Cart.
- On the Shopping Cart page, type in this item's name and exact weight you'd like to order in the "Special Shipping Request" box.
- Complete your web order as usual.
- We will correct the quantity upon receiving your order.