Heavy-duty wheel for the potter requiring strong performance.
For years the CXC has been our heavy-duty wheel for the potter requiring strong, consistent performance whose work often includes large forms. The CXC can handle 300 pounds of clay continuously. The Brent CXC wheel includes the Brent Classic Controller with these features:
- Optimal torque at all speeds -- wheel speed remains constant under varying loads for smooth feel and full control
- Quiet operation -- filtered SCR technology is very quiet and does not cause interference on AM/FM radio radios
- EZ-feel toggle switches -- on/off and forward/reverse switches are easy to locate. Forward/reverse switch has neutral safety position to assure smooth transitions when changing directions.
- EZ-to-read indicator light -- protrudes from control box for viewing from potter's stool
- Easy to service modular connections -- for motor and foot pedal aid in the unlikely event of repair or replacement
Additional Brent CXC features:
- Handles 300 lbs. continuously
- Reversible electronic speed control -- assures maximum torque and smooth response
- Legs are powder coated for greater durability and improved scratch and corrosion resistance
- All-steel construction and solid table -- for strength, durability and rigidity
- Automatic belt tensioning -- keeps the 4-groove poly-v drive belt tight for maximum performance
- Permanent magnet 1 hp, 10 amp DC motor -- provides dependable, variable speed control
- Durable, cast aluminum foot pedal with 4 foot cord -- offers smooth control and speed range of 0-240 rpm
- Cast aluminum 14" wheel head -- marked with concentric circles for ease in centering clay and includes two bat pins
10 YEAR WARRANTY.