Cobblestones create a textured “cobbled” surface when fired. Apply over another glaze and during the firing process, a shattered pattern of raised, irregular chips will emerge. The underlying glaze will appear in the cracks.
Tips for Application:
- Shake for 5-6 seconds before use.
- Dispense glaze onto a palette and apply 2 coats with a broad, soft brush.
- Apply the second coat while the first coat is still damp: do not allow Cobblestone to dry between coats.
- Pattern break-up is determined by the application direction of the brush stroke. For large break up use heavier application. For small breakup, lighter application.
- If application is too light the cobblestone will not break up. Reapplying and touching up will not achieve a break up.
- Fire to shelf cone 06 or higher.
Certified AP on-Toxic and Food safe; however, Cobblestones are not recommended for food surfaces due to surface characteristics.
Fires to shelf cone 06.