The oldest colorant known, Black Copper Oxide is used as a pigment in ceramics to produce blue, red, and green (and sometimes gray, pink, or black) glazes.
Handling Black Copper Oxide powder should be done in a well ventilated area, and care should be taken to avoid contact with the skin or eyes.
One full bag is 50 pounds.
Sold in full- and half-pound increments. Click on link for Quantity Discounts.
- We reserve the right to change pricing without notice due to current market conditions.
- The price listed is the maximum per pound price.
- Discounts not shown at Checkout. Our staff will enter the discounts after receiving your order and before billing.
- Please select or type in the number of pounds you would like to order.
Ordering Half Pound(s)?
- Add any quantity of this item to your Cart.
- On the Shopping Cart page, type in this item's name and exact weight you'd like to order in the "Special Shipping Request" box.
- Complete your web order as usual.
- We will correct the quantity upon receiving your order.