Zetex Plus heat-resistant covermitts are great for applications requiring contact with extremely hot objects that are heavy or abrasive. Wear them over regular heat-resistant gloves to protect the surfaces of expensive gloves from physical damage.
- Made with a Zetex Plus coated fiberglass that provides moderate abrasion resistance.
- Capable of withstanding contact temperatures of 1800°F.
- Comfortable and easy to slip on regular heat resistant gloves.
- Made to be worn over high-temp reistant gloves.
- Open top design allows motion of separate fingers while protecting the main abrasion surfaces on the gloves.
Dimensions: 8" long
NOTE: Use over regular heat-resistant gloves.