Easily and quickly center your piece and divide space!
These Decorating Disks is a set of two 4 inch (10 cm) sturdy flexible transparent sheets. Use the concentric circles to quickly center your piece.
Colored radial lines indicate even devisions (2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12) on one decorating disk and odd divisions (3, 5, 7, 9) on the other disk.
The secret is the many holes! The holes at the intersections of all the radial lines and all the concentric circles allow you to mark directly through the decorating disk to the surface below.
Use the disks to:
- Make square or five-sided plates out of a round thrown plate.
- Put evenly spaced handles near the top of a large jar.
- Make other add-ons (spouts, dents, etc.) or cut-outs cut-outs perfectly symmetrical each time.
- Square a round bowl accurately.
- Decorate smaller items and interiors of bowls, etc.
- Set up symmetrical patterns like quilt squares, stamping and other decoration.
A larger 15 inch model MKM-DD15 is also available.