Green Chrome Oxide is ideal for common coating use. It is a powerful and versatile glaze colorant that can produce a variety of colors including green, yellow, pink, brown, and red depending upon glaze formula, atmosphere, and temperature of firing. At temperature above Cone 6, chrome oxide becomes volatile and may affect adjacent ware in the kiln.
One full bag is 55 pounds.
Sold in full- and half-pound increments. Click on link for Quantity Discounts.
- We reserve the right to change pricing without notice due to current market conditions.
- The price listed is the maximum per pound price.
- Discounts not shown at Checkout. Our staff will enter the discounts after receiving your order and before billing.
- Please select or type in the number of pounds you would like to order.
Ordering Half Pound(s)?
- Add any quantity of this item to your Cart.
- On the Shopping Cart page, type in this item's name and exact weight you'd like to order in the "Special Shipping Request" box.
- Complete your web order as usual.
- We will correct the quantity upon receiving your order.