Stroke & Coat® is the industry's most versatile product. It can be applied on wet clay, earthenware bisque, or stoneware bisque, and used in every decorative way imaginable. It can be the star of your work, or play a supporting role to other glazes. It is the ideal product of choice for the studio, classroom, potter, and fine artist.
- One coat will create a translucent finish.
- Apply 2-3 coats for opacity and all over coverage.
- Let glaze dry between coats.
- It will fire to a gloss finish without clear glaze. However, if desired, a clear glaze may be added.
- For application on clay, leave an area unglazed, such as the back or bottom of the ware, to allow for out-gassing of water and organic materials during the firing process.
- Test prior to use.
Formulated to mature at shelf cone 06/05, it can be fired from cone 06 to 10, in oxidation or reduction. At higher temperatures, most of them will maintain their colors, especially reds, oranges, yellows, greens and blues. Their performance changes at cone 6 is noted on each individual product label.
Stroke & Coat® glazes are certified AP non-toxic and food safe.
One Pint (16 oz.)