One of the hardest and strongest of all gypsum cements, Hydrostone is recommended for producing high-quality novelty and statuary castings requiring extremely hard surfaces. This product is self-leveling when poured and not suitable for hollow cast applications. Hydrostone must be mechanically mixed for best results.
- Hard and strong with high water absorption resistance.
- Works well in plaster and most flexible moulding compounds.
- Used in high-quality art novelty and statuary castings.
- Extremely fine detail duplication.
- Low viscosity slurry for filling multiple molds at one time.
Use potable water at temperatures between 70 and 100°F (21 and 38°C). Since variations in slurry (Hydrostone Gypsum Cement and water mixture) temperature produce variations in setting time, it is important to keep both Hydrostone Gypsum Cement and water in a stable temperature environment prior to use. The higher the temperature of the slurry, the shorter the set time. Follow the manufacturer's directions and specifications for best results.
Sold in 50-pound bags. Price listed is per pound.
Quantity discounts apply (see table below).
The discounts must be manually entered when your order is processed; we will make the necessary adjustments and notify you before billing.
Please enter/type in number of pounds in multiples of 50.
- One bag = enter 50; Two bags = enter 100