The FireBox 8X6 LT now has a Brand New Controller that allows you to fire Glass and Ceramics. It even has built in programs for Precious Metal Clay. Here is what you get:
- GlassFire Mode allows you to write a program simply by choosing your technique and the speed. It’s that easy!
- ConeFire Mode allows you to fire Ceramics simply by entering the Cone Value, Firing Speed and Hold Time.
- PMC Mode is even easier. All you enter is the type of Metal Clay you are using and press start.
- Write your own firing programs with up to 8 Segments using Ramp and Hold. Now you can store up to 5 programs.
- Adjust temperatures or hold times while the kiln is firing using Add Time or Add Temp or simply select Anneal Now to set your project and begin annealing it.
Plugs Into Household Voltage
Nothing against electricians, but who really enjoys paying to have their house rewired? With the FireBox 8×6 LT you take it out of the box, plug it into any spare 120V outlet you have in the house and you are ready to start fusing. Okay, it does need to be a grounded outlet.
Stay Cool Handle
Glass fusers are always lifting their lids when their kilns are hot to take a peek. The wood handle on the FireBox 8×6 LT stays cool even when the kiln is at peak temperature.
Lid Opens Over 90 Degrees
When the lid can open past 90 degrees it will not be in your way when you go to load your shelf.
Comes with Everything you Need
- 1 Shelf and 3 posts.
- Kiln Wash.
- Instructional DVD.
- Operating Manual.
- Inside Dimensions: 8" x 8" x 6" 0.17 cu. ft.
- Voltage: 115V
- Phase: 1
- Max. Temp: 2250 F
- Electrical Requirement: 15 Amp; 1725 Watts
- NEMA Receptacle: 5-15
Shipping Weight: 95 lbs.