The FireBox 8x6 LT now has a Brand New Controller that allows you to fire glass and ceramics. It even has built-in programs for precious metal clay. Here is what you get:
- GlassFire Mode allows you to write a program simply by choosing your technique and the speed. It's that easy!
- ConeFire Mode allows you to fire ceramics simply by entering the Cone Value, Firing Speed and Hold Time.
- PMC Mode is even easier. All you enter is the type of metal clay you are using and press Start.
- Write your own firing programs with up to 8 Segments using Ramp and Hold. Now you can store up to 5 programs.
- Adjust temperatures or hold times while the kiln is firing using Add Time or Add Temp, or simply select Anneal Now to set your project and begin annealing it.
- Plugs Into Household Voltage 120V
- Stay Cool Wooden Handle
- Lid Opens Over 90 Degrees
Comes with Everything you Need
- 1 Shelf and 3 posts.
- Kiln Wash.
- Instructional DVD and Operating Manual.
- Inside Dimensions: 8" L x 8" W x 6.5" deep; 0.22 cubic feet.
- Voltage: 115V
- Phase: 1
- Max. Temp: Cone 6, 2250 °F
- Electrical Requirement: 15 Amp; 1725 Watts
- NEMA Receptacle: 5-15
Shipping Weight: 95 lbs.
*CALL TO BACK ORDER*