Easily add dramatic colors and depth to your ware with these Crystal glazes! During the firing process, these dazzling glazes transform into bursts of color and intricate patterns.
Designed to mature at Cone 06/05.
- Shake the jar well and stir frequently during application process.
- Apply 2-3 coats to cone 04 bisque with a soft fan brush. Allow to dry between coats.
- Avoid heavy application of crystals at the bottom of ware as the crystals bloom and can adhere to the kiln shelves or stilts.
- Re-distribution of crystals may be required during the final coat.
- Higher temperature firings will change the colors from cone 06 results and movement and flow will increase.
- Test glaze on your clay body and in your kiln prior to use.
Cyrstal glazes are NOT dinnerware safe. They are recommended for ornamental use only when applied to low fire earthenware clay bodies.
Price is per 4-ounce bottle.