The Model C is recommended for both schools and art centers, is competitively priced, quiet and solid, and is the wheel Danny Meisinger uses to create his towering pieces. The Brent C wheel includes the Brent Classic Controller with these features:
- Optimal torque at all speeds -- wheel speed remains constant under varying loads for smooth feel and full control
- Quiet operation -- electronic noise filtering for quiet operation
- EZ-feel toggle switches -- on/off and forward/reverse switches are easy to locate.
- Forward/reverse switch has neutral safety position to assure somooth transitions when changing directions.
- EZ-to-read indicator light -- protrudes from control box for viewing from potter's stool
- Easy to service modular connections for motor and foot pedal -- makes upgrades and replacements easy
Additional Brent C features:
- Handles 225 lbs. continuously
- Reversible electronic speed control -- assures maximum torque and smooth response both clockwise and counterclockwise
- Legs are powder coated for greater durability and improved scratch and corrosion resistance
- All-steel construction and solid table -- for strength and durability
- Automatic belt tensioning -- keeps the 6-groove poly-v drive belt tight for maximum performance
- Permanent magnet 3/4 hp, 7 amp DC motor -- allows the user to work with up to 225 lbs. of clay
- Durable, cast aluminum foot pedal with 4 foot cord -- offers smooth control and speed range of 0-240 rpm
- Cast aluminum 14" wheel head -- marked with concentric circles for ease in centering clay and includes two bat pins
- FREE Splash Pan
10 YEAR WARRANTY.