Silk Screen Medium is a thickening agent that, when added to Stroke & Coat®, Designer Liner or Underglazes, creates a "ceramic paste" that is suitable to be used in silk screen processes.
Tips for Application:
- Prepare the color paste: Dispense a 1” wide dollop of glaze onto a plate or palette.
- Sprinkle a pinch of Silk Screen Medium over the glaze and allow to sit for 10-15 seconds.
- Mix together using a palette knife until the mixture is smooth and contains no lumps.
- If mixture is still too thin, sparingly add a bit more Silk Screen Medium to thicken.
- If the mixture is too thick, add a small amount of glaze. Remix and adjust as needed.
- The final consistency should be similar to smooth peanut butter.
Price listed is per 4 oz. jar containing 75 grams of dry material.