This is a beautiful uniform ceramic pigment produced by compounding calcinated stains (each a different mix of oxides). Can be used alone or be combined with other stains to produce additional "blended" pigments, which allow for a wider palette range.
- Can be added to dry glaze recipes, engobes, slips, and even clay bodies.
- Preferably not used in zinc containing glazes or underglazes. They tend to turn brown in such cases.
- Mason Stains® (by Mason Color Works) are lead free, and most can withstand firing up to 2300°F, oxidation or reduction.
Please note that the color samples shown may vary from actual colors. Every effort was made to make them as accurate as possible. However, due to many factors including the percentage of stain added, these samples should only be used as a reference point.
Stains are available by the ounce. Click on link for Quantity Discounts.
- We reserve the right to change pricing without notice due to current market conditions.
- The price listed is the maximum per pound price when you order less than 1/4 pound (lb.)
- Discounts not shown at Checkout. Our staff will enter the discounts after receiving your order and before billing.
- Please select or type in the number of pounds you would like to order.
Ordering less than one pound?
- Add one pound of this item to your Cart.
- Enter name and quantity of the product you'd like to order in the Special Shipping Request box on your Shopping Cart page.
- Complete your web order as usual.
- We will correct the quantity upon receiving your order and notes.