White Cobblestone creates a textured "cobbled" surface when fired. Apply over another glaze.
Cone 06: A white shattered pattern of raised, irregular chips will emerge. The underlying glaze will appear in the cracks.
Cone 6: Glaze will bead up on the surface of the piece. If applied over another glaze, the texture flattens with similar cobblestone pattern.
- Shake for 5-6 seconds before use.
- Dispense glaze onto a palette and apply 2 coats with a broad, soft brush.
- Apply the second coat while the first coat is still damp: do not allow Cobblestone to dry between coats.
- Pattern break-up is determined by the application direction of the brush stroke. For large break-up use heavier application. For small break-up, lighter application.
- If application is too light, the cobblestone will not break up. Reapplying and touching up will not achieve a break up.
- Fire to shelf cone 06 or higher.
Certified AP on-Toxic and Food safe. However, Cobblestones are NOT Dinnerware safe due to surface characteristics.
Pint (16 oz.)